Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Amsterdamned!!





This is probably going to be my shortest post, not because we were only there for four days but because.. well, I don't remember much! Usually when I am travelling solo, I'll bring my diary along with me wherever I go so I can jot down a few things here and there but I seemed to have forgotten about that....It's a good thing I have a camera as my second brain!

Not much to report on Amsterdam really since I've been here before. And not much has changed since I last came here in 1997 while I was studying abroad. It's by far the most international and diverse city I have visited in Europe. One could argue that Paris or London would qualify but not in such a small area. And the pommes frittes, well, they are delicious!

One interesting thing to note during our visit is that I went to a KFC and surprise surprise, I got stuck in the slow line. When it was finally my turn to order, the girl who brought me my food was clearly stoned out of her mind. She (slowly) filled up my Coke and put a lid on it. Then she (slowly) went and got another lid and put it on the same freakin Coke! Only in Amsterdam....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home